You will find two PDF files here. One is the “Winkel Schedule DRAFT May 5,” and the other is “2017-18 circuit schedule DRAFT May 5”.
The first one is my attempt to regularize figuring out when people have hosted winkel. I am working with a couple assumptions, which I am more than happy to revisit if anyone feels strongly about it:
- In order to host Winkel, a congregation must have a regularly called pastor, or an intentional interim pastor serving them.
- If there is a congregation that is vacant or is being served in some extraordinary circumstances, they are free to contact me about hosting if they so desire, and we’ll see what we can work out.
- Anything can be substituted out, switched around, etc., but we really need a month’s notice (or more) in order to communicate that to the brothers in the circuit.
So with all that in mind, I need a couple things from y’all:
- Please look over this schedule and let me know if you are aware of any conflicts other things that need switching around.
- I am still in the process of finalizing our April/May 2018 schedule. The District Convention is May 11-12, which is a Friday/Saturday.
Here are the files. Please contact me at “pastor at holycrossrocklin.org” if you have any questions or problems.
Circuits 4 & 19 facilitator and grand poobah