We have been meeting fairly regularly on Tuesdays at 10:00 a.m. as a circuit. This has allowed us to see each other’s faces, and try to get some questions answered.
In our weekly Zoom yesterday, we determined that it might be helpful to move a little more intentionally into a learning mode for a while. To that end, we have 3 “webinars” lined up.
- Attention-Getting and Keeping
- Zoom and Other Online Technologies
- Staying Afloat During Financial Uncertainty
The first one of these will be led by our friend, Mark Schoepp. Here is what Mark writes about the webinar:
The Brain: How To Get and Keep Attention
With Mark Schoepp
- How the brain wires itself
- Three words to use as shorthand for ‘brain-friendly’ planning: Structure, Anticipation, Resolution.
- Implications for worship, Bible Study, Confirmation, online presence, etc. Video examples help make things clear; group interaction encouraged.
- Date: Tuesday, April 28
- Time: 10:00 a.m. to 11:15 a.m.
- Place: ZOOM with information as follows:
Meeting ID: 469 721 0444
We hope you will join us. This is an area that Mark has done a lot of work in over the years, and promises to be an engaging topic.
See you next week!